My Songs!


Saturday, November 27, 2010

:)

Could I express my happiness in one word? NO! I'm feeling a mixture of Pure bliss, excitement, nervousness (the good kind), gratuity, love and warmth!
So you're probably thinking shouldn't you post this as a facebook status or something? Well my friends, Facebook doesn't have enough room for me to write everything I want to... hence the blog.
This week has been absolutely Amazing; from Monday to Sunday and everything in between. I spent time with good friends the night before I drove 11 hours home to Arizona. It was the best evening Ever and the next thing I know, I'm sitting with my family again after months chatting about who knows what. Next day I'm learning to bake all kinds of Thanksgiving delicacies, for the future of course, and playing games with my sisters I forgot all about. Day after that is Thanksgiving where I stuffed myself on so much good food I didn't know what to do after. Then I went to watch the cutest new Disney movie - Tangled. Definitely up on my favorites list - especially with the voice of Zachary Levi as Ryder. :) Dare I continue? The following day I'm decorating the whole house with Christmas goods and listening to Christmas music all day long only to end up playing with my family all night. Yesterday - I wrapped a present, discussed mission particulars, picked my secret santa name, played the piano, went to a BBQ (where I filled myself again) watched a movie with old friends that I haven't seen in months and had an absolute BLAST! And guess what happens today? Only an 11 hour drive back to Provo to see my friends again and to see the sweet decorations my roommates put up while I was away.
I probably sound selfish... But can you help it when you're given everything that makes You happy?
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment