My Songs!


Saturday, August 7, 2010

To Do...


Can I tell you how exciting today is?!! (*Dripping with sarcasm*) Well for starters I've been cleaning my room. It was a disaster and now its only a little better... I'm still working on it, slowly but surely. It doesn't help that now that I'm actually writing in my blog I've been very distracted writing new posts, checking out everyone else's blogs, and checking facebook every half hour. My life is SOOOO boring! I've decided that I need to spice up life but I don't know where to start... or what to do to start.
I know what needs to be done today, I just don't want to do it. :P
1. Get new mascara and a new toothbrush from the store
2. Start reading my chemisty book (my mom says its the only way to stay on top of that class)
3. Pack up for my return to Utah
4. Start getting my dental and medical records filled out
5. Call Erin Anderson to get my hair cut and colored... I'm considering going back to my original color... brunette, yes? or stay blonde? Hmmm....

Me with brown hair


Me as a Blonde

Choices... Choices

6. Finish Cleaning my room... I finished my desk... now onto the rest of the room.
7. Update my Ipod's songs
8. Make a CD for my friend
9. Have a sleepover with my cousin :D
10. Practice the Piano for Church tomorrow
11. Practice a song to sing at church... yikes.
12. Finish my laundry
13. Hang out with my family before I leave for the next 2 years!!!
14. Study Preach My Gospel, the scriptures, etc.
15. Try new foods to prepare myself *gulp*
16. Hang out with friends before they all go off and get married when I leave. :P
17. Clean the car...
18. Learn new meals to cook up at school
19. Update my recipe book
20. Go visiting teaching

ETC.

All in a days work... HA! I have a lot to do in the next three weeks.... oh why oh why must I procrastinate? Alright, I better stop blogging and get to it. If anyone has a suggestion on how to do these things any faster please let me know! :) Thanks! And may your days be uncluttered and organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment