My Songs!


Thursday, August 5, 2010

To My Avid Readers


Dear Readers,

I'm officially telling people. I'm planning on going on a mission! No, this isn't the same thing as when I told everyone I was going in my senior year to convince them that I wasn't getting married. I've made the decision and I'm going!!! In about a month I can put in my papers, which means in a month and two weeks I'll find out where I'm going to be serving for the next year and a half! Which also means that in 5 or so months I'll no longer be here! I'm really excited, if you couldn't tell. ;) But what has really been interesting is that the more I've considered it, the greater I've also wanted to stay here, for whatever reason... It's a consistent fight that I've been putting up with but now that I've decided it seems to be a little easier. Hopefully I can get everything done in time, what with another semester of school, getting all my medical records, and preparing to go somewhere new (with challenges I don't know about yet) it'll be busy but I'm ready. Bring it on! :)

I'll fill you in when I get my call, keep your fingers crossed that I can go somewhere with Good food. ;) Haha well, till we meet again!

5 comments:

  1. Yay Maureen this is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to find out where you're going as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen I am soo excited for you! I had wanted to go on a mission but ended up meeting Danny...:) You are going to make such an amazing missionary! I am so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! how exciting! that'll be so fun! you'll be a great missionary! can't wait to hear where you're going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl Congrats! That's awesome!! How exciting for you! Whew! I'm getting all gitty just thinking about it. Congrats again and please let us know where your headed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :0 Maureen! I did not know this! Wow, that's so exciting! c:

    ReplyDelete